Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Our Morning Prayer

Our Morning Prayer-

Our Morning prayer didn't go so well so our Thursday Teacher, Mrs Kyle wanted us to do prayers on Paper.  We had to do at least 3 prayers.

I couldn't take a picture of the paper because the paper was inverted when you showed it in front of a camera. So I'm just going to write it down.


Dear God- I am Thankful for the food I have today. I am also thankful for being able to have breakfast today.


Dear God- Thank for this day, I am glad I'm able to open my eyes again to another day.


Dear God- Thank you for helping the Sick and the Poor who don't have as many opportunities as us. Please help them to have a Good life.


Dear God- Thank you for my Family and Friends. I love them all as much as I love you.


Dear God- I am Grateful for you protecting and guiding me throughout my life. Please help me make good choices while I am young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.